Tournoi XCUP Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

Whats going on?!

Tournoi XCUP Index du Forum -> Tournoi XCUP en mode Nadeo -> Questions
Auteur Message
@oys
Team ¤@¤

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 06:40 (2007) Sujet du message: Whats going on?! Répondre en citant

Please explain to all the none-French people what is going on now...

I thought this was a tournament.. But now it is a league?
Where is the explanation?
What was the point with the first round??
Is the opponent randomly chosen or do you pick the matches Soad?
You also need to update the rules so we know what do if there is a draw again!!

And please.. make this site a little more user-friendly for all us English speakers...

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 06:40 (2007) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Auteur Message
Zuuhhm

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 11:15 (2007) Sujet du message: Whats going on?! Répondre en citant

Well oys, in fact the first round was to decide which team would play in the winner bracket and which team would play the looser bracket.
But it seems that's not really a looser bracket cause even if you win it you wouldn't have a chance to play the final.

The winner bracket is a small league in which all teamz will play eachothers, then the two team with the highest score will get to the final. That's mean you're gonna play each team of the winner bracket oys.

There's no need to update the rules for draw cause in the league a draw earns 2 points (win = 3 pts, defeat = 1 pt).

I was asking myself the same kind of questions oys and I was banned from this forum for that so be carefull when you critisize something here even if it's constructive.

I hope you'll understand what I tried to explain to you oys and c u for shift vs @

Auteur Message
@oys
Team ¤@¤

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 11:50 (2007) Sujet du message: Whats going on?! Répondre en citant

Thank you Zuuhhm for the explanation Smile I think i understand a little more now.

So there aren't really two brackets? But two separate leagues? And the teams in the looser league has no chance of getting into the winning league. Did I get all that right?

Thx again and gl for our match. Will be exciting ^^
Add me on msn so we can discuss match date, tracks etc. yvinddd@hotmail.com

Auteur Message
SOAD
Team ¤GFC¤

MessagePosté le: Mar 18 Déc - 14:24 (2007) Sujet du message: Whats going on?! Répondre en citant

This is two separate league.
The winner league and the looser league.
The team in the looser league have no chance of getting into the winner league its true.

Watch the explanation oys for more information

Sorry for this bad organization Crying or Very sad

Auteur Message
gtZ
Team ¤Shift.asc¤

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Déc - 12:53 (2007) Sujet du message: Whats going on?! Répondre en citant

Np Soad, on peut pas être toujours au top..

Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:57 (2018) Sujet du message: Whats going on?!

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Tournoi XCUP Index du Forum -> Tournoi XCUP en mode Nadeo -> Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI